RSS

ok ok my life is getting so busy.my every day was so clumsy.with all things not arranged properly,my emotions are really disturbed with all the problems and study matter.but today,i am decided to skip all my tuition to find back all my momentum in study.

an a happy day today,


after got a very miserable stress at the morning,i wake up in the afternoon and finally go to the lecture for an exam.bleh x stress pagi tu buat saya x nk p kelas.aigoo anis ;(

after 12 p.m i went to abc bank with nadirah to withdraw some money to pay our fees in our extra course tonight.

at 1 p.m i have my appointment with my fren,meen who are studying dentist.i become her patient for attending her public exam.it was so nice! and very interesting experience that i will remember forever and ever.i was so happy although she taught that i have mild gingivitis!(oh no my gum was so sensitive!)

after a long exam,we went to baraka and meen was volunteer to belanja nis makan!*suka*

after that i went quickly back to home as i have a tuition at 6 pm.but what happened is i "suddenly" stop at computer shop to buy a new keyboard!so dah boleh tulis post laju2 and comfortable!**happynya*!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Belleza~ said...

i read u nis! hehehe

Post a Comment