RSS

tag~^_^v~

1) Where is your cell phone?
beside me.

2) Relationship?
a very complicated things.

3) Your hair?
inside my tudung.hihihi

4) Work?
.i'm working 4 my study and life.

5) Your sisters?
.my beautiful ichah aand my little wawa.hihi.

6) Your favorite thing?
.jewellery.

7) Your dream last night?
im not sure.

8) Your favorite drink?
chocholate milk

9) Your dream car?
byk ni.hahaha.tp..mafish fullus.haha.kalu boleh nk buy harrier for my mummy.

10) Your shoes?
plg bykk in my house.dn selalu marah sebab kasut bersepah.haha.

11) Your fears?
laut.but deep inside in my heart sgt byk lagi kut things yg dtakuti.hihi.but supposely kite kene takut pd Allah Yang Esa kan..

12) What do you want to be in 10 years?
.a good daughter.a caring sister.a lovely wife and mother.and of course.an excellent person.


13) Who did you hang out with last weekend?
.my close friend.and my bising housemate.

14) What are you not good at?
take care of friendship.i think.

15) One of your wish list items?
..ketenangan.love.keberkatan..

16) Where you grew up?
kuantan,pahang

17) Last thing you did?
kemas dapur ;)

18) What are you wearing?
uppss.sweater.its so cold!

19) What aren’t you wearing?
stokin.hihi.

20) Your pet?
mafish..(xada)..:)

21) Your computer?
Acer..

22) Your life?
sweet.sour.salty.hot and spicy.hihi.

23) Missing?
i missing Him.and continue hoping..

24) What are you thinking about right now?
cepat2 siapkan tag so that can cepat2 get ready to going out with my kak long bushi.

25) Your car?
taxi.hari2 p kelas naik teksi.hihi.

26) Your kitchen?
wet.

27) Your favorite color?
of course puple pink;)

28) Last time you laughed?
last 10 minutes while talking with my little kak long bushra.

29) Last time you cried?
i think the last one is when saya dikenak oleh someone yg betul2 suka kenak saya.geram btol!haha.

30) Love?
;) lebih byk menangis dr gembira..;)

31)siapa yg nk di tag
anyone yg rajin nk buat tag..hihi.=)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment