RSS

prob

Lately i can't sleep well and my emotions was not quiet good in mood as i was thinking deeply about myself and now i was just arrived home from a long lecturer in gamaah(university).when i was walking on the way back to my house i was thinking so many things that have been through throughout all my life now. Yes,i will say yes i have a lot of problems that seems can't be settle by now.its about my future,my love,my financial,my friend,my study,my life,my family and all responsibility that was belongs to me now.when i was walking tadi,i was feeling so sad.actually i am a bit happy today when it was in the morning.but suddenly when i saw something that makes me "cemburu" a lot,suddenly my heart fill with sadness and hurts.oh i dont know why i become like this every time i was thinking i was not good enough compared to others.i can't pretend my hearts at that time and i fell like want to cry.supposedly i must not let go rasa "dengki" and "cemburu" itu menguasai diri ini kerana itu adalah salah satu penyakit hati yg akan merosakkn diri sendiri.kan?=((

back to talk about all my future problems and bla bla bla.akhirnya i get an idea to write all this things yg terbuku di hati in the blog so that i can;t relief my self and trying to make heart to be strong enough to get through all of this for next becoming day.

when i was walking at the istad gamaah(stadium university) yg so beautiful with gardens and field,i am asking to myself what you want actually in your life.and i am trying to be sincerely to my own self by answer all this question from the bottom of my heart..

my leg was busy doing its step.my both eyes just looked down onto the street while my mind just only thinking and thinking how to make my self to be strong enough to get through all the problem with happy and not more "serabut" and so worried about it.and finally i have been sort all my problems to many categories as it really that makes me to thinking in a simple ways..Alhamdulillah,syukrillah,thank you Allah Yang Maha Pengasih lagi Maha Menyayangi..


p/s: "a wise women turns a desert into a beautiful garden"..xnak jadi clever ke anis? hihihihi..;)P

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Cikgu Armiza said...

dear..u have to be strong...
dnt compare urself wif other people...

cari kekuatan diri..jangan terlalu dilihat kelemahan diri.. Kekuatan diri akan bnyak membantu membina keyakinan..

anda bertuah kerana mungkin miliki perkara yang tidak dimiliki orang lain...

jadi...gembira2 selalu dan jangan mudah patah semangat,,,,,

Anis chaiyok2...!!!

i love u anis...^__^

Post a Comment