RSS

letter




A night sky filled with stars,
oh i wish to see you,
Hoping your brightness makes me to be cheerful.

Hot,dusty,crowded,corrupt,dilapidated egypt finally getting cooler.And i wish to buy new daffaya(heater) for this new coming winter so that my room always keep warm and makes me comfortable especially during study and sleep. 2 days left for ENT exam while i am still not finish yet the textbooks. i am so worried about this exam because i am a slow reader and not finish yet about 3 big topics. furthermore i'm not attend so many class from the begin as i have to manage my brother's study here.my hearts was so anxiety when seeing my others friends who always done grabbing the subject matter.i know i am not tough enough to keep my spirit and i wish somebody will come beside me to give same care and spirit..

sometimes i am really sad about me because i know i was a kind who really admired a lot attention from others.i know i was a kind of "manja kededek" as my mothers told me.this attitude really worsen me because i always desire someone to take care of me..;(

can i have someone who send a sms says
"goodluck anis!you can do it!"
"nis,caiyouk2!"
"nis,study ok?"
"nis,be calm.focus your mind"

of course i can't. i can't force people to do it to me like that..;(

----------------

it was getting late yesterday while i was arrange my study table as it was so crowded with lots of books. Suddenly when i was putting my books on the rack,i found a lovely card with lovely smell written with black ink says sending to:ANIS EZZAH ZAHIDI inside my new forensic textbook.my heart was really touched and till now i'am still not try to opened that lovely card yet.of course there is no prince charming will do that to me. and i can predict well who send me the card because "she" have been borrow my forensic textbook 10 minutes just before i found that card.


i was sad but always try to be happy as i can.
but,she knows the way to makes me happy.
thanks a lot to my bu,my beloved housemate..
i do, i really love you..


anisezzahzahidi,
25/11,2.11 am,
mansoura.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Belleza~ said...

dear nis,

semoga berjaya utk exam ni ok?nis kan dah biasa dgn exam,so mesti nis boleh.jangan risau2 sangat.jangan stress tau.biasa lah time2 nak exam ni la mood turun naik kejap ok kejap tak.yg penting semngat.jgn patah semangat.bukan senang nak jadi anis tahu?org lain xboleh jadi anis kan?haaa nis better dari org lain wlu dlm apa cara skli pun.jadi,do your best.jgn risaukan psl org lain yg dah pulun study habis2an ke apa.nis pun boleh!m'sia boleh!su boleh!haha nak jugak.

wish u all the besh anis!

rya hana~ said...

sueeee, tq sgt!smgt!!love u always! ;)

Belleza~ said...

love u always tOoooo!! ;)

Post a Comment