RSS

.again.mistake.

i am so dis pointed through out this year because i really lost my track compare to the others years.i am so sad because hope and dreams that i plant deep in my heart for this years is like can't become true. and one of the causes that i think leads me to be like this is because i think others people feeling more than me.i put my priority on other people more than me.i lost my times to other people because i want to take care their hearts and i am always not thinking of myself again and again..

i always put aside of me and think other people because i try to loVe them. i try to do best to take care of them because i always worries about all responsibility that i haVe to response about it.i do so hard because i hope my life always in bless of allah. but,deeply,i am so sad because people surrounding neVer try to appreciate all thing that i haVe done. i know i supposedly should not hoping people to appreciate all thing that i do but think the grant from allah is the most happiness but as a normal person i feel so sad when people do like that to me.

maybe that its my mistake because i know and i do,i am not care about my relationship to allah as i do to other people.supposedly i must always try hard and think 1st about my relationship to allah before i try to repair my relation with people surrounding me.i should no worries about people hurt because if i try to take care of my relation to allah,he will protect my world and giVe the happiness to me.


and last,i should be selfish for a little.i must think my own self more than other people.i know bunyinnya macam kejam.but i don't want a mistake became mistake again.and it's a stupid thing!; ( ganbatene!=)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment